Sex Mongering in General Santos Philippines

Philippines Mongering General Santos


General Santos was different.  It reminded me of my trips to Ozamiz City, where my ex-girlfriend lived.  Although it's definitely a big town, it's much smaller than Cebu, and it doesn't take long to get out into the countryside.

Cherrypai (yes,really) met me at the airport.  Along with nine other members of her family.  They came in a large van.  It turned out that I was taking them all to lunch, since I arrived at midday.  I would probably have suggested it, but I wasn't given the option.  We went to a nice restaurant, of course, one they couldn't afford without a "rich" tourist to pay the bill.  There were 11 of us, and the bill was 6700 pesos.  Yikes.  Glad they took credit cards.  All this before the first kiss.

I had originally planned to meet a sexy Filipina Cristine in GSC, but she took a job in Malaysia, so she volunteered her aunt, who is the same age, 22.  I could have said no, since I had two other possibles from DIA lined up, but I met and talked with Pai on YM and she seemed a good possibility, too.  I figured if it didn't work out, there were the others.

The hotel I'd chosen online was a mistake.  The M-Loft might be on City Heights Road, but there were no heights.  I had envisioned a hotel in the hills overlooking the town.  Nope.  Not much of anything else, either.  No stores, no malls, no nothing except the usual hodgepodge of shops.  When we went to dinner at the mall that evening, the trike driver who took us back to the hotel had to ask three times to find it.  I knew right away that we would change the next day.  The room was small and poorly equipped.  No safe, no refrigerator, small tv, barely adequate air-conditioning.  The next morning, I had four mosquito bites.  (Fresh blood!)  And Pai had her period that was "almost over."  Not a good start.

Despite all that, I had a good time, mostly.  Pai was sweetly affectionate in the best GFE mode.  She took my arm immediately, walking out of the airport to the van, and she stayed close the whole time we were together.  And, to paraphrase Commodore Farragut, "Damn the period, full speed inside!"  Although Pai was a bit shy the first night, she was clearly willing.  The second night, she added three more notches to my gun, including a wakeup call at 4 a.m. that was (almost) entirely her idea.

Sex with a Filipina


I was sweating a little in the night because, despite the inadequate AC, it was too much for Pai.  She made me take off my t-shirt, then cuddled up.  She loved to cuddle.  But she was dissatisfied with the feel of her shirt between us, so she pulled that off, too.  Sweet Filipina titties.  When I put my hand on her fanny, she slipped out of her pj shorts.  Then she pushed mine down.  Sigh.  The life of a dedicated monger can be demanding.

The love-making that followed was the horniest of the trip, the horniest in long time.  In truth, I can't remember the last time a girl was the instigator, however willing.  Cherrypai wanted it and was willing to put up with a somewhat sluggish response from my old, tired equipment.  (This was Round 4, remember.)  She went down on me, something new for her but something she was willing to try at my suggestion.  Her inexperience was as exciting as a pro's finesse.  Unfortunately, my erection faded between mouth and pussy, and I was only able to stuff it into her with Pai's assistance.  I put her on her back and slid sideways under her legs, making us into an inverted T.  Later we switched to missionary, but I was fading, so I pulled out (well, dropped out) and grabbed the trust Pocket Pal.  She was slow to come, but got there eventually.

I thought that would finish things, but we weren't done by half.  Pai rolled on top of me and said "Cowgirl!"  I thought she just wanted to lie on top of me, something she liked to do, but...no.  She had more in mind.  Pai wriggled around until she got me hard enough and then slipped onto me, little by little, as I grew harder and gradually penetrated deeper.  Then my little cowgirl took a loooong ride.  Sometimes she bent down, pressed her breasts against me, traded sour kisses and worked her hips up and down.  Sometimes she rose up, pressed me as deep as I could go, and rode me into the sunset.  Well, sunrise.  She ground herself on me, bumping so hard I was sore for two days, and made herself come.  Few girls come while making love, in my experience.  Usually a little hand, mouth or buzzer is needed.  Pai didn't need them.

During Day 2, we went up to Polomolok -- about 30 km -- to visit the family.  I was on display.  The same large van showed up in mid-morning.  This time, Pai's mother, who had missed the first visit, came along to see the big Kano.  There were only seven of us this time, some repeats, some new.  Besides wanting to see me, Mama was hungry, so we went to an early lunch around 10:30 a.m.  Another 700 pesos.  Pai and I didn't eat because we had had a late breakfast at the hotel.  The first stop, though, was to transfer to Sun City Suites, a much nicer and centrally located hotel.  I had to abandon two prepaid nights at the M-Loft but I didn't care and haven't bothered to look up how much that cost me.  (Note to myself:  Be sure of the hotel before prepaying through Agoda.)

In Polomolok, we went to two different homes outside town, staying for half an hour at the first and nearly two hours at the second.  Both were primitive by Western standards, although they had electricity and running water.  The first consisted of a series of shacks with roofs but no real walls, just bamboo lattice hanging down.  I wonder what that's like when the rain comes.  The second was better, although not by much, but it had actual walls.  The CR was the usual -- flushed by dipping water from a pail and pouring it into the bowl.  I'm glad I only needed to pee.

I was the center of rapt attention and, since ordinary conversation was not possible, I played to the kids, joking and taking photos.  They loved posing and then seeing the result on my camera display.  The adults enjoyed it, too, but I had already cemented my position by holding a sleeping 1-year-old while the family ate their early lunch.  Or maybe it was paying for the lunch.

One of the few things I dislike about Filipinos is the tendency to pile on.  I hosted a dinner once for my ex-girlfriend's "immediate" family, but that covers a lot of ground in the Philippines.  Two roast pigs and many side dishes later, I felt like I had fed an entire neighborhood.  Some of the uninvited guests had the brass to ask for money to get trikes back to town afterward.  Grrrr.  Bringing groups of people who expect to be fed is the most common symptom.  I wish I could get into their heads and see it the way they do.  Are they just soaking the rich tourist or do they actually think it's natural and proper?  I try not to get pissed off, but it irritates me.

The third day, Pai and I mostly stayed in the hotel watching movies on tv.  We ventured out to the mall for lunch but had dinner brought in from the adjacent restaurant.  We made love again twice and almost a third, but I had skipped the V vitamin assuming we wouldn't.  I was twice wrong, but I nothing left in the tank to offer her the last time except a limp hose, so I pulled out the Pocket Pal again.  That was second best as far as Pai was concerned, but not something she wanted to turn down.

Pai's hunger for me was astonishing.  A hug and kiss in the early morning set her off again.  She wasn't much interested in my needs.  She wanted it, wanted me, wanted something pushing into her, as deep as possible.

My flight on the following day was at 11 a.m., and that's when things went to hell.  Cherrypai had mentioned that she was "renting" her uncle's van.  When I asked how much he expected, she said "Six," and I offered her six pesos as a joke, thinking she meant 600.  Nope.  Turns out uncle was expecting six THOUSAND pesos for two trips, maybe four hours total.  I mean, I could have rented a fleet of taxis all day for that much.  Again, I can't imagine what they were thinking.  Perhaps that I was that stupid.  It pissed me off hugely.  I gave Pai an extra thousand, mentioned that I bought gas the previous day for another 500, and refused to pay it.

She didn't like it, but I was adamant.  The plan had been for Pai to go to the airport with me.  Instead, I had the hotel call two cabs, one for each of us, and sent her on her way.  A bad ending to an otherwise delightful experience.

So Thursday, I was on my way back to Cebu to see Jasmine.  I had an evening layover, because the flight from GenSan arrived too late to catch the flight to Clark and Angeles City.

Be sure to read more on Philippines Addicts

Comments